The retail sector is a highly-regulated market place fraught with legal obstacles. Businesses often encounter problems across a broad range of retail operations; from retail property law to trading standards, e-commerce to logistics. Whether your business has a strong presence in the market, or is in its early years of growth, we can help you avoid the pitfalls and add value to your business.
We provide a wide range of transactional, litigation and regulatory services - which we uniquely tailor to the needs of each individual client.
Mundays’ retail team has acted for many different types of retail businesses from well known household names to retail start ups.
We have a strong, highly-experienced multidisciplinary retail team which is able to offer a “one stop shop” service for our growing number of retail clients.
With Mundays, you get expert advice you can trust from down to earth lawyers, who understand the needs of retailers.
Services we provide
Property and Construction
- Acquisitions and Disposals
- Landlord and tenant
- Lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Construction Development
- Breach of covenant claims and claims for non-payment of rent
- Service of break notices
- Dilapidations claims
- Forfeiture / possession claims
- Rent review claims
- Service charge claims
- Unreasonable withholding of consent
- Insolvency of landlord or tenant
- Right of way disputes
- Recruitment and Employment Documentation
- Changing Terms and Conditions
- Effective Staff Management
- Restructuring, Reorganisation and Redundancy
- Settling Employment Claims
- Employment Tribunal
- Restrictive Covenants and Confidentiality
- TUPE and Staff Transfers
Business and Operational
- Company set up - including incorporation of companies and company secretarial work
- Commercial Agreements - Supply Agreements, Terms and Conditions of sale, Distribution and Agency Agreements
- Sales, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Corporate Re-organisation, Bankruptcy and Insolvency
- Corporate Securities
- Investment and financing
- Compliance with consumer and retail legislation
- Website design and development agreements
- Advertising and Marketing law and regulation
- Brand and other intellectual property protection
- Intellectual property audits