Our People
Paper boats
choosing the right course

Inheritance Act Claims

If your spouse, partner or civil partner (of your current or former relationship) dies but has made no provision for you or any children, we can advise you on your entitlement and help you to quantify this. We are sensitive to how difficult such negotiations can be after a bereavement and can help you to try to reach agreement with the executors and/or the other beneficiaries.

If agreement cannot be reached, we can make an Application on your behalf under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975. We regularly instruct leading barristers and we work closely with our Private Wealth Department to ensure that our clients receive a comprehensive advice service.

Quick Contact

Miranda Green

Partner (Head of Family)

Tel: +44 (0)1932 590670

See also:

Private Wealth

Trusts Wills and Probate Disputes