Your children are your first priority and your focus is to find a way forward which will best meet the needs of your children both now and for the future. At Mundays we understand this and we take a realistic, reflective and creative child focused approach which will help you to make the right decisions in a time and cost efficient way.
If you and your former partner are unable to reach agreement about important issues affecting the children such as where they are going to live, who they are going to spend time with or what schools they will attend, then we can guide you as to your options and if necessary help you make an Application to Court.
We have a strong team of lawyers who are able to deal with urgent and difficult cases involving children and who have many years’ experience in this area.
Services we provide
- Applications for Child Arrangement Orders, Parental Responsibility Orders, Prohibited Steps and Specific Issue Orders
- Applications for Leave to Remove a child from the jurisdiction
- Urgent applications
- Experience of international cases involving other jurisdictions and strong links to many overseas law firms
- Links to professionals in other fields such as family therapists and the instruction of experts to produce reports for the Court
- We regularly use the best barristers’ chambers for children law in the country such as 4 Paper Buildings and 1 Hare Court
- Acting for several clients where applications are made to take the children to live overseas
- Acting for the mother of children whose choice of school is disputed and representing her in the High Court
- Acting for several fathers in cases where the mother was being intransigent in respect of the contact arrangements and reaching amicable agreements at an early stage