Good risk management involves planning and putting systems or procedures in place that you can rely on.
At Mundays, we can support you throughout the employment cycle.
At the start, you can –
- Have us review your existing employment documentation to identify ways in which you can better protect your organisation
- Have us revise, replace or add to your contracts and policies so that you are better prepared to deal with issues which may arise during and after employment
- Ask us to assist with your recruitment strategy and review the enforceability of restrictions of potential staff
In the middle, you can –
- Have us train your managers so that they have the understanding and confidence to recognise and handle any issues which might arise
- Attend the various seminars and workshops which we regularly deliver
- Have us guide you through day-to-day issues as and when they arise
- Put in place a flexible retainer with us which, if you wish, includes insurance in the event of an employment tribunal claim which will cover most costs and awards*
- Rely on us to provide updated documentation to ensure continuing compliance with legislation and case law for the year after we draft your contracts of employment
At the end, you can –
- Protect your business from claims with settlement agreements
- Rely on an insurance scheme which you may have put in place through us
- Review the reasons for and outcome of any employment issues or tribunal claims to identify where changes to practice or procedure may need to be made in your organisation
Please contact a member of the employment team to discuss any issues relating to managing your employment risk.
* We are not authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority. However, we are an insurance distributor and included in the Register maintained by the FCA so that we can carry out insurance distribution activity which is broadly advising and selling and administration of insurance contracts. This part of our business, including arrangements for complaints and redress if something goes wrong, is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority. The register can be accessed via the Financial Conduct Authority website. We can also provide certain further limited investment services to clients if those services are incidental to the professional services we have been engaged to provide as solicitors.