Inheritance Act Claims (Family).

If your spouse, partner or civil partner (of your current or former relationship) dies but has made no provision for you or any children, we can advise you on your entitlement and help you to quantify this

We are sensitive to how difficult such negotiations can be after a bereavement and can help you to try to reach agreement with the executors and/or the other beneficiaries.

If agreement cannot be reached, we can make an Application on your behalf under the Inheritance (Provision for Family and Dependants) Act 1975. We regularly instruct leading barristers and we work closely with our Private Wealth and Dispute Resolution Departments to ensure that our clients receive a comprehensive advice service.

Services We Provide.

  • Advising you on your rights

  • Helping you get what you are entitled to

Quick Contacts.

Our Process

Please contact us if you have a family-related query. We will check if we can act for you and, if so, we will confirm the terms and conditions of our retainer with you

You will receive expert and cost-effective advice from lawyers who have the personal skills to support you, the litigation skills to fight your corner and the technical skills to ensure that you achieve the best possible solution

Please contact a member of the Family Team.

Our Family Team are happy to help with any issues relating to Inheritance Act Claims


Trusts, Wills and Probate Disputes.

At Mundays we have a wealth of experience in dealing with such issues, having acted on a wide range of disputes over many years for executors, beneficiaries and trustees. Please see our Trusts, Wills and Probate Disputes for more information

find out more