- Acting for a property developer on the £6.5m sale of a landmark multi-let Victorian mill for residential development purposes.
- Acting on the property aspects of a sale of a multi-site national self-storage business for between £10m-£15m.
- Acting on the property aspects of a £12m share-purchase for a care home operator.
- Acting for banks on providing lending for multiple residential development and refinance deals.
- Advising large businesses and start-ups in taking leases of office premises as part of their expansion.
- Acting for a national logistics company in relation to their subletting of multiple site office premises.
We provide professional advice to make sure your lease fits your business' specific needs.
Aviation & Logistics→
Mundays has over 50 years’ experience of advising clients in the aviation and logistics sector. That means we have gathered a wealth of experience and can give our clients the best and most up to date advice.
Aviation & Logistics Property→
Our team provides industry-specific advice and assistance across a full range of property-related legal services for all types of properties including warehouses and offices.
Acquisition & Disposals→
Our team advise on all aspects of Acquisition & Disposal whether it is freehold or leasehold, businesses or individuals, developers or investors
Graduated in Law from The University of Exeter in 2012.
Oliver represents the firm through sports.
The whole team at Mundays are client focussed, approachable and friendly people who are willing to help, so you should feel confident in contacting any of them at any time. Details of our staff members can be found on our People page or via the team member links on the pages explaining the services we provide