Nish is a partner in our commercial property team based in London and Surrey. Nish trained, qualified and practised at a City firm before working at a boutique commercial real estate practice in Mayfair for almost a decade where The Legal 500 described Nish as “excellent”.
He is experienced in a wide variety of commercial property matters particularly leasing, investment sales and acquisitions (with and without finance) and all aspects of asset management for property investment funds, corporate and retail occupiers, private property companies and high net worth individuals across the office, industrial and retail asset classes.
- Acting for a private property company dealing with disposals, acquisitions, re-gears, re-financing and re-development of the client’s trade counter, office and light industrial portfolio. Siginficant lettings have included the letting of a sui generis unit to one of the UK’s largest distributors of luxury motorbikes.
- Acting for a £500M property fund disposing, letting and asset managing multi let retail, office and industrial mixed use assets throughout the UK.
- Acting for Denmark’s largest employee engagement software company in the acquisition of Grade A London office headquarters at Helical Bar PLC’s development at 25 Charterhouse Square, EC1.
- Advising an international private bank as owner occupier on the acquisition, development, pre-let and letting of a mixed-use office and retail scheme in WC2 valued at £37M.
- Advising a high net worth individual on the sale of a multi let trophy asset in Mayfair for £32M.
Nish lives in Surrey with his family and tries to enjoy as much rugby and running as time permits.