- disposal of a mixed use commercial development in Devon for a family owned business
- acquiring new City head office premises for an international firm of immigration lawyers
- acquiring central London premises for an Anglo-French school
- acquiring new premises on the M20 to provide lorry parking facilities
- assisting private investors in refinancing their property portfolio
Family run businesses→
Managing a family run or family owned business presents a number of interesting and unique challenges that are rarely present in other private businesses.
We provide professional advice to make sure your lease fits your business' specific needs.
Aviation & Logistics Property→
Our team provides industry-specific advice and assistance across a full range of property-related legal services for all types of properties including warehouses and offices.
Despite living in London, Miles has become involved in the local community through his contact with Cobham Rugby Club, his role as a govenor of Cobham Free School and his work for many local businesses.
Miles studied law at Queens University, Belfast.
The whole team at Mundays are client focussed, approachable and friendly people who are willing to help, so you should feel confident in contacting any of them at any time. Details of our staff members can be found on our People page or via the team member links on the pages explaining the services we provide