“Maria is a dedicated, and highly experienced lawyer, able to respond quickly and provide focussed advice. "
- Sale of multiple advertising hoarding sites in a UK portfolio
- Acquisition of a freehold public house for use as retail and residential premises
- Complex corporate support on a large refinancing of multiple sites on rural land
- Commercial purchase of £26.8m hotel in Lancaster Gate
- Portfolio sale of various assisted living properties
We provide professional advice to make sure your lease fits your business' specific needs.
We provide a wide range of transactional, litigation and regulatory services - which we uniquely tailor to the needs of each individual client.
Mundays property department has developed a dedicated team to meet the specific needs of the ever changing retail sector.
Thanks to our strong connections with leading industry agents, valuers, surveyors, bankers and accountants we understand the leisure industry.
In the little spare time allowed by her two daughters, Maria also enjoys cycling, walking and birdwatching. Maria has long been involved in the local community, using her expertise to help with public rights of way claims, planning and licensing issues.
The whole team at Mundays are client focussed, approachable and friendly people who are willing to help, so you should feel confident in contacting any of them at any time. Details of our staff members can be found on our People page or via the team member links on the pages explaining the services we provide