Practice head Joseph Kean has experience in commercial litigation and arbitration, and advises on both national and cross-border disputes. He assists with director and shareholder disputes as well as contractual and partnership cases. "He grasps the matters at hand and is able to listen to the views of others, and offers advice accordingly,"
Chamber & Partners UK
Mundays LLP's team is highly regarded and is led by the 'excellent' Joseph Kean, who has over two decades of experience in litigation and arbitration.
The Legal 500 UK
- acting for a major distributor of luxury jewellery in a variety of disputes including distributorship contracts and other matters
- dealing with several sets of proceedings in the aviation field including engineering and leasing disputes and the recovery of aircraft and parts
- acting for British Nuclear Fuels Ltd in two major and lengthy sets of proceedings concerning contracts with foreign nuclear power plant operators for the reprocessing of their spent fuel at Sellafield
- acting both for and against defendants in professional negligence proceedings involving accountants, lawyers, valuers and surveyors
- in many sets of complex international proceedings involving issues of foreign law and practice, jurisdiction and priority of proceedings
- University of Newcastle-upon-Tyne; LLB, 1st Class
- Aviation Club of Great Britain
- Chartered Institute of Arbitrators
- The Law Society
Mundays' commercial litigation team provide advice and representation in a wide variety of industry sectors. Based on many years of experience in City practices, the team has considerable experience in large and complex litigation, as well as both domestic and international arbitration.
At some point almost everyone will have the need to consult or engage with professionals, whether lawyers, accountants, surveyors or others. Businesses are required to use professionals on a regular basis. On most occasions the professionals fulfil their role well, but sometimes they do not and redress is required.
Our Construction Team acts for a variety of clients ranging from developers, property investors, funders, purchasers and occupiers through to contractors, sub-contractors and consultants.
At Mundays we will help you recover late payments to save your business excessive time and money
We deal with the full range of IP disputes, in all forms of dispute resolution, from mediation to arbitration to expert determination and, where necessary, litigation. We have extensive experience of advising on a whole range of IP disputes and we aim to resolve disputes quickly and cost effectively.
Franchising is one of the fastest growing industries in the UK with more and more opportunities arising for business owners to expand or smaller companies and individuals to begin growing their own businesses
The whole team at Mundays are client focussed, approachable and friendly people who are willing to help, so you should feel confident in contacting any of them at any time. Details of our staff members can be found on our People page or via the team member links on the pages explaining the services we provide