- Acted for a national housebuilder on various joint ventures relating to the development of a number of prestigious residential developments in London.
- Advised a leading City investment manager on its fixed-income investments in the property sector.
- Acted for a leading player in the residential property sector on a joint venture for a large sustainable urban regeneration project, involving various governmental and commercial stakeholders.
- Acted for a US headquartered global aerospace group on its acquisition and integration of a UK based specialist component manufacturer.
- Acted for a German investment firm specialised in direct and fund of fund investments on the disposal of its interests in three funds across a number of jurisdictions.
- Advised a major European renewable energy producer on a joint venture to construct and operate one of the world’s largest offshore wind farms.
- Negotiated the disposal of a wholesale wine business involving the transfer of a large number of supplier and customer contracts, business premises and employees.
- Advised a UK university on its constitution and governance.
Mergers & Acquisitions→
The key to success for a corporate transaction is thorough planning and structuring. We work closely with our clients and their advisers to ensure that the relevant steps are taken to implement the proposed structure, and that this carries through to the running of the business following completion.
Partnership and LLP’s→
We act for partnerships and LLPs in all areas of professional practice, from mergers, acquisitions, demergers and strategic alliances to partnership disputes and exiting partners. We also advise on the use of partnerships and LLPs for wealth management, investment, tax or other structuring purposes, particularly in relation to property matters.
Education, Charities and not for profit→
We act for a wide range of charities and other not for profit institutions including trusts, schools, charity companies, registered social landlords, clubs and other unincorporated associations.
Mundays has a dedicated Private Equity team consisting of lawyers from all core disciplines including corporate, commercial, banking, employment, and property. We offer advice across the whole spectrum of private equity transactions including fund formation, venture capital, investment and shareholder agreements, buy outs, and secondary funding.
Our team are dedicated to achieving the appropriate balance and always aim to provide clients with excellent response times. They use their extensive experience, knowledge and expertise to deliver solutions which are innovative and tailor made to our clients' business.
Aviation & Logistics→
Mundays has over 50 years’ experience of advising clients in the aviation and logistics sector. That means we have gathered a wealth of experience and can give our clients the best and most up to date advice.
Restructuring, Reorganisation and Redundancy→
Would you like to restructure or reorganise your business in a timely fashion and save the organisation expense whilst doing so?
Banking & Finance→
Our Banking and Finance team has broad experience advising on corporate banking facilities, acquisition finance transactions, working capital facilities and asset based secured lending matters. We act for lenders, borrowers and investors. Over the past years the department has grown rapidly, acting for a number of the leading banks and financial institutions
John studied Law at Durham University and obtained his postgraduate professional qualification at Nottingham Law School. He trained as a Solicitor at Clifford Chance, working in the London and New York offices of the firm. Upon qualification in September 2000, he continued at that firm’s London Corporate Finance group. Latterly, John was in the Corporate and Commercial team at Winckworth Sherwood in London.
The whole team at Mundays are client focussed, approachable and friendly people who are willing to help, so you should feel confident in contacting any of them at any time. Details of our staff members can be found on our People page or via the team member links on the pages explaining the services we provide