- advising a Russian company on negotiations with a Jermyn Street British-made shirt and tie manufacturer for distribution rights for Moscow, followed by exclusive distribution and agency rights for ex USSR
- advising the sellers on the cash sale of a salary survey company to a UK listed plc, preceded by a reorganization of the sellers’ corporate interests.
- advising family trust borrowers in Guernsey on renegotiation, renewal and eventual termination and security release, of a USD 100m secured facility from a Dutch bank Jersey and Guernsey branches.
- advising a private property company on issues relating to a charging order on a shareholder’s shares.
- advising a UK subsidiary of a Canadian public company on issues relating to its closure by striking off or members voluntary liquidation, and implementing the closure decision.
- advising on and implementing the striking off of a company with a substantial deficit on share premium account
Our team are dedicated to achieving the appropriate balance and always aim to provide clients with excellent response times. They use their extensive experience, knowledge and expertise to deliver solutions which are innovative and tailor made to our clients' business.
We have considerable experience in advising overseas clients in respect of commercial and corporate transactions in the UK and assisting our UK based clients with transactions involving cross border elements.
Family run businesses→
Managing a family run or family owned business presents a number of interesting and unique challenges that are rarely present in other private businesses.
Banking & Finance→
Our Banking and Finance team has broad experience advising on corporate banking facilities, acquisition finance transactions, working capital facilities and asset based secured lending matters. We act for lenders, borrowers and investors. Over the past years the department has grown rapidly, acting for a number of the leading banks and financial institutions
Our franchise lawyers provide specialist legal advice and support to franchisors, master franchisees and franchisees across many industries.
We deal with the full range of IP disputes, in all forms of dispute resolution, from mediation to arbitration to expert determination and, where necessary, litigation. We have extensive experience of advising on a whole range of IP disputes and we aim to resolve disputes quickly and cost effectively.
Mergers & Acquisitions→
The key to success for a corporate transaction is thorough planning and structuring. We work closely with our clients and their advisers to ensure that the relevant steps are taken to implement the proposed structure, and that this carries through to the running of the business following completion.
Mundays has a dedicated Private Equity team consisting of lawyers from all core disciplines including corporate, commercial, banking, employment, and property. We offer advice across the whole spectrum of private equity transactions including fund formation, venture capital, investment and shareholder agreements, buy outs, and secondary funding.
We are able to provide cost effective and comprehensive company secretarial services and our experience in acting across a range of corporate transactions ensures that we are able to deliver both basic company secretarial services but also more comprehensive documentation in an efficient manner
Partnership and LLP’s→
We act for partnerships and LLPs in all areas of professional practice, from mergers, acquisitions, demergers and strategic alliances to partnership disputes and exiting partners. We also advise on the use of partnerships and LLPs for wealth management, investment, tax or other structuring purposes, particularly in relation to property matters.
Merton College Oxford
College of Law, Guildford
The Law Society
Contributor to the UK section of “Commercial Agency and Distribution Agreements in Europe” published in 1992
Member of Royal Wimbledon Golf Club
Member of the Royal Yacht Squadron
Private Investor and member of SIGNET (Serious Investor Group Network) Surrey Branch
The whole team at Mundays are client focussed, approachable and friendly people who are willing to help, so you should feel confident in contacting any of them at any time. Details of our staff members can be found on our People page or via the team member links on the pages explaining the services we provide