Alex has been helping us purchase a company, something we have never done before. His soothing and reassuring presence is a real help when there is an issue or concern. From start to finish, Alex had offered exceptional advice and more importantly he genuinely cares for his clients. I am looking forward to dealing with Alex again in the future. Thank you Alex - it’s been a great experience.
Chris Roach, Chequers Cars Lightwater Limited
Alex Young and Victor Barker and their team provided high quality and seamless , inter-departmental , professionalism in connection with the recent sale mandate across the property and corporate departments.
Vivian Davies, Qanda Properties Limited and Oskia Limited
Many thanks to Alex Young at Mundays for his hard work in facilitating the due diligence in the acquisition of CbD. Alex’s clear, honest advice and the ability to cut to the chase and explain the issues in terms I could understand was hugely appreciated
Anton Jerges, Managing Director, Collider
Alex Young is praised for his client-handling skills.
The Legal 500 UK
- Vestatec UK Limited, a company specialising in automotive engineering – on its corporate arrangements delivering tailored and commercial advice on their acquisitions, sales and investments.
- Marks Bloom on its merger with WSM in respect of its insolvency and audit businesses, creating a leading accounting and insolvency practice.
- A luxury property development company on their shareholder arrangements for over 10 years, including share buybacks, reductions of share capitals, reorganisations and share issues.
- The shareholders of a food procurement business on its reorganisation including the exit by certain shareholders and separately by management.
- A pharmaceutical company on their innovative joint venture arrangements.
- Multi-million pound financing arrangements for property transactions in London and the South East for commercial properties, with offshore elements, including sales and purchases of special purpose companies and developers and teaming up with our property and development expertise.
- The shareholders of a flexible plastic packaging company on their sale, with international elements.
- An international courier company on their ongoing shareholder arrangements for network providers.
- A global bank on over 70 instructions including off shore elements.
Banking & Finance→
Our Banking and Finance team has broad experience advising on corporate banking facilities, acquisition finance transactions, working capital facilities and asset based secured lending matters. We act for lenders, borrowers and investors. Over the past years the department has grown rapidly, acting for a number of the leading banks and financial institutions
Mergers & Acquisitions→
The key to success for a corporate transaction is thorough planning and structuring. We work closely with our clients and their advisers to ensure that the relevant steps are taken to implement the proposed structure, and that this carries through to the running of the business following completion.
Mundays has a dedicated Private Equity team consisting of lawyers from all core disciplines including corporate, commercial, banking, employment, and property. We offer advice across the whole spectrum of private equity transactions including fund formation, venture capital, investment and shareholder agreements, buy outs, and secondary funding.
Partnership and LLP’s→
We act for partnerships and LLPs in all areas of professional practice, from mergers, acquisitions, demergers and strategic alliances to partnership disputes and exiting partners. We also advise on the use of partnerships and LLPs for wealth management, investment, tax or other structuring purposes, particularly in relation to property matters.
Corporate Recovery and Reconstruction→
Our team works with directors, individuals, insolvency practitioners, security holders and investors to provide a service tailored to our clients' needs in both contentious and non-contentious matters.
Alex studied law at City University, London.
He combines a passion for travel and theatre during his spare time.
Alex is proud to take a leading role in organising the annual Mundays 5k Fun Run, which has raised over £60,000 for the Princess Alice Hospice over 12 years.
He coordinates the marketing opportunities for the Corporate Commercial department.
The whole team at Mundays are client focussed, approachable and friendly people who are willing to help, so you should feel confident in contacting any of them at any time. Details of our staff members can be found on our People page or via the team member links on the pages explaining the services we provide