Colleagues, clients and contacts,
These last months have been some of the most challenging circumstances we have faced in recent times and those challenges look as if they will continue well into 2021. We continue to do absolutely everything we can to protect our colleagues and our clients and to look after their interests and to move forward in the most understanding way, whilst looking positively to the future and serving the needs of our clients.
We continue to provide a full service across all our departments. Existing and new clients can instruct us without attending any of our offices by contacting us by phone, email or video conference. In line with Government guidelines we are operating our offices by appointment only with most of our teams working remotely.
As mentioned above we will continue to support your needs and provide advice and guidance in an efficient and effective manner. The following should help you in contacting the appropriate person:
- All of our team have diverted their office phones so you can call them on these numbers as before and you will get a response wherever possible. If for any reason the team member cannot pick up please leave a voicemail message and they will call you back as soon as possible. E-mails are still being dealt with as usual – please e-mail your usual contact as before or use the e-mail of a team member from our people pages.
- Should you need to send something to us by post we are receiving post daily at our Surrey office and sending it on to the appropriate team members in a secure manner. Cheques will be picked up and banked as usual.
- Our team have many different ways of speaking to you over and above phone calls and e-mail – should you wish to speak to them face to face we can offer video conferencing via FaceTime, Zoom or Skype.
- Should you be at the beginning of your client journey with us and need to go through a client inception process we have introduced new third party verification software via an app which is quick and very simple to use and negates the need for any face to face meetings.
- Should you have the need for signing legal documents with witness signatures etc in your dealings with us we have ways in which we can help this take place, without breaking Government guidelines on social distancing.
- Where it is essential we will try to accommodate an in-person meeting (usually at our Surrey office, which has been made Covid secure as far as possible) or elsewhere provided proper precautions can be taken.
Please be assured that we will continue to deliver legal advice and support in whatever form it is required throughout the coming weeks and months. We are here to support and guide our clients as always to ensure that there is minimal disruption to our service provision.
Please feel free to contact me or one of the wider team should you have any questions.
The contents of this article are intended as guidance for readers. It can be no substitute for specific advice. Consequently we cannot accept responsibility for this information, errors or matters affected by subsequent changes in the law, or the content of any website referred to on this page. © Mundays LLP