Mundays: making the right connections
Keeping up to speed with technology is essential. Our knowledge and experience of technology industries enables us to provide practical and commercial advice for both technology producers and users.
Our team draws together skills from a number of areas to provide an up to the minute, informed, legal service in this fast moving area of business. These areas include corporate, finance, commercial, e-commerce, intellectual property, competition, employment, data protection and dispute resolution.
We advise all kinds of technology companies on many aspects of their business such as selling and licensing arrangements, collaborations, sponsorships, agency and distribution arrangements and web presence. We also advise businesses both inside and outside of the industry on technology procurement.
Whether your set up is large or small, we have experience in advising at every level of business, from start-up through seed and venture funding to flotation, merger and acquisition.
Our specially selected team includes lawyers across a range of disciplines. Partner Valerie Toon is a commercial lawyer with post graduate diplomas from the University of London in UK and European law of copyright and related rights, and computer law. Partner James O'Flinn has a postgraduate diploma in commercial intellectual property.
Mundays' expertise in the technology field includes:
- Software licensing and services. We can make sure your contracts protect you without making it difficult to close a sale.
- Outsourcing. We can help you to avoid the pitfalls and make outsourcing easier and more mutually beneficial for all involved.
- Corporate advice. Our corporate team is experienced in mergers and acquisition work and can deal speedily and efficiently with trade sales and acquisitions. The team includes experts in property and employment law as well as intellectual property.
- Company Documentation. We can advise on the latest tax-efficient share option schemes and shareholder agreements to avoid future problems as companies grow.
- Funding Arrangements. We can advise on funding for companies, including loans and equity, and have particular knowledge of what investors and banks are looking for in technology companies.
- E-Commerce. Whether your business operates a brochure site or you actively trade online we can advise on all legal compliance issues, formation of contracts and terms and conditions.