The retail sector can be a highly-regulated market place fraught with legal obstacles. Businesses often encounter problems across a broad range of retail operations; from retail property law to trading standards, e-commerce to logistics. Whether your business has a strong presence in the market, or is in its early years of growth, we can help add value to your business.
We provide a wide selection of transactional, litigation and regulatory services - each uniquely tailored to the needs of each individual client.
Mundays’ retail team has acted for a number of different types of retail businesses from well known household names to retail start ups. Our clients include TM Lewin, Trevor Sorbie, Musto, Dermalogica, Boots, Lodge Brothers, Cook, Sevenoaks Sound and Vision, Chicken Cottage and Pepe’s Piri Piri.
We have a strong, highly-experienced multidisciplinary retail team which is able to offer a “one stop shop” service for our growing number of retail clients.
The services we offer include:
Business and Intellectual Property
- Brand Protection;
- Commercial Agreements;
- Corporate Re-organisation, Bankruptcy and Insolvency;
- Corporate Securities;
- Licensing and Distribution;
- Mergers and Acquisitions;
- Payment Systems;
- Product Rollout ;
- Employment Agreements;
- Employment Insurance Protection Scheme;
- Compromise Agreements.
Property and Construction
- Acquisitions and Disposals;
- Landlord and tenant issues;
- Construction Development;
- Property Litigation / Dispute Resolution
- Breach of covenant claims and claims for non-payment of rent;
- Dilapidations claims;
- Forfeiture / possession claims;
- Rent review claims;
- Unreasonable withholding of consent;
- Insolvency of landlord or tenant;
- Right of way disputes;
- Lease renewals under the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954.
With Mundays, you get expert advice you can trust in challenging times, and down to earth lawyers who understand the needs of retailers.