Franchisor Employment Services
At Mundays we understand the importance of employees to our clients’ businesses and, specifically, the importance of a franchisee’s employees to a franchise.
A single wayward employee can not only damage a franchisee’s business but, also, a franchise brand. In many cases, without retaining an in-house legal or HR team, a franchisor can feel powerless to assist franchisees with such employees or to control the advice given to or by franchisees.
At Mundays, we feel there should be another way for franchisors to maintain an interest in the franchisee-employee relationship without having to hire an in-house department.
Mundays is a BFA affiliate member and offers retained employment services to franchisors, covering the entire spectrum of employment advice. Franchisors can control how the retainer operates, including:
- A dedicated advice line for franchisors and franchisees;
- Fixed fee employment advice;
- An outsourced ‘In-house’ legal team;
- Standard employment contracts and policies across the franchise network;
- Employment Insurance protecting the franchisor and franchisee against any payouts in employment tribunal (up to an agreed limit).
For more information on this please contact Mundays Employment team on 01932 590642 and ask to speak to David Regan or James O’Flinn.