People are often the most important part of any business. Managing people can be very rewarding, but it can also be complicated, time consuming and difficult.
We aim to assist you with any employment/people issues that you may have, and can provide constructive and practical advice and assistance in the following areas:
- Disciplinary action against any employee
- Handling grievances received from any employee
- Allegations of age, disability, race, sex or other discrimination
- Defending and/or avoiding Employment Tribunal claims
- High Court action, including injunctions, to enforce contracts of employment, restrictive covenants and protect your business assets
- Handbooks, policies and procedures
- Assist in the negotiation of exit packages and compromise agreements
- General advice to avoid employment disputes where possible
- Advise on changes in terms and conditions and contracts of employment
- Appropriate steps to take for redundancy
- Provide assistance with regard to any TUPE issues (Transfer of Undertaking Regulations 2006)
Our team has many years experience in dealing with all aspects of employment and employee issues.