Banking and Finance
We act for both lenders and borrowers in corporate banking facilities, acquisition finance and asset and property based secured lending transactions. We advise on the following:
- facility agreements
- intercreditor agreements
- syndicated loan transactions
- asset based finance
- mezzanine finance
- invoice discounting/debt factoring
- hedging arrangements
Our specialist experience of individual sectors such as Healthcare, Logistics, IT, Franchising, Licensed Trade and Property Development is also an advantage to both lenders and borrowers.
The Banking and Finance Team is willing to discuss your requirements, documentation needs and fees without commitment.
We can provide:
- experienced advice on acquisition finance structures
- reviews of corporate acquisition documentation
- reports on title/certificates of title
- reviews of third party guarantees and corporate benefit issues
- specialised facility and development documents
- collateral warranties and assignments of development agreements
- due diligence on corporate acquisitions
Our focus is on the best method of securing debt, financial covenants, appropriate due diligence, co-ordination of the rights of other lenders, events of default and cancellation of facilities and enforcement of securities.