Julie is a Senior Associate in Mundays' long-established Private Wealth department and specialises in trusts, probate, Wills, capital tax-planning, domicile, international succession, Court of Protection and elderly client work.
As a full professional member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and full accredited member of Solicitors for the Elderly, Julie aims to deliver comprehensive, clear and practical advice to a wide range of overseas and UK based clients.
Julie has been awarded STEP Advanced Certificate in Trust Disputes.
- Trustees of a 20 million+ value trust on the appointment onto new trusts and the capital tax and FATCA implications
- High Net Worth Non-UK domiciled, UK resident couple on their status as leavers for the UK Statutory Residence Test, remittance basis issues and preparing UK Wills with Inheritance Tax-efficient Immediate Post Death Interest trusts for minor children
- Entrepreneur of well-established, multi-million pound UK company on effective asset-protection trusts maximising use of available Business Property Relief
- UK property-holding structure advice for UHNW non-domiciled individuals in light of Inheritance Tax, ATED, CGT rules and sharia law restrictions and appropriate Will structures to pass on the property
- Trustees of a long-running discretionary trust on appropriate trust documentation, capital tax charges and issues regarding mental capacity of trustee on termination of trust
- £50 million net worth individual on protective life interest structures in Will and Inheritance Tax-efficient lifetime gifting
Web exclusive: Immovable truths for the UK non-dom
A season with Chastity
Stuck in the middle of a legal nightmare