Gavin is a specialist in commercial property matters including landlord and tenant, property investment and asset management. Gavin has years of experience of achieving excellent results for a variety of property clients including investors, corporate occupiers, lenders and developers. He applies commercially-minded solutions to legal issues in order to drive deals through for his clients.
Gavin’s clients consider him part of their team, allowing them to focus on the bigger picture.
Examples of recent transactions handled by Gavin include:
- Acquisitions of a £3.5m mixed-use building in Marylebone and of a £1.5m HQ office space in Middlesex for a global organisation
- Supporting high-value corporate deals including a rapid purchase of an insurance business occupying 3 sites and the sale of an international tour operator
- Managing the extensive property portfolio of a two-time Sunday Times Fast Track 100 bar & restaurant company
- Secured lending instructions involving various lenders including an international client taking a £45m facility secured against various properties, a £4.8m portfolio transfer and a £2.5m development in Kensington with collateral warranties and guarantees
- Acquiring a £3m site subject to permitted development rights to convert a building and with plans to erect new homes to the rear also involving secured lending and multiple overage provisions
Gavin spends a lot of his free time with his wife and three children but he is very keen on winter sports and he also cycles and plays volleyball during the warmer months.
- Trained with Judge & Priestley LLP, Bromley; qualified 2007
- Abrahams Dresden LLP, Clerkenwell, Midtown – 2010 to 2012
- asb law LLP, Gatwick – 2012 to 2014
- Joined Mundays LLP January 2015